The Joondalup Art Gallery and workshop are available to hire by any individual or group for art exhibitions/workshops or other agreed projects. All applications must be approved by the JCAA executive committee.
The JCAA encourages projects of any creative form or nature. These could be group exhibitions, solo exhibitions, architectural projects, new and multimedia works, photographic works, film, video and animation, fashion and design events, forums and workshops, multi-arts events, poetry readings, community events, traditional visual art forms and any other creative extravaganzas!
The JAG has two areas: the L-shaped gallery area and the workshop area. Separate fees are charged for each area.
Gallery Area Hire Fees for JCAA Members
1 week rental $270
2 week rental $500
$200 for each additional week (e.g. 3 weeks rental $700)
Gallery Area Hire Fees for non JCAA Members
$320 per week
Workshop Area Hire Fees for JCAA Members
$50 for half-day, $75 for full-day
Workshop Area Hire Fees for non JCAA Members
$75 for half-day, $90 for full-day
- JAG Exhibition Kit 2016 (Word Document) last updated 1 Dec 2016
- Joondalup Art Gallery Location Map (JPG Image)
- JAG Exhibition Form 2016 (Excel Spreadsheet)
- JAG Invoice for Artwork Sold 2016 (Excel Spreadsheet)
- ATO Statement by a supplier form to be completed (PDF)
- ATO Rules for Statement by a supplier not quoting an ABN (PDF)