The Joondalup Art Gallery is currently calling for expressions of interest for the JCAA Members Selection Exhibition. Joondalup Community Art Association members are encouraged to challenge their artistic practice; to play, take risks, explore new ideas, media and processes in both two and three dimensional works. Six artists will be selected from this exhibition to go forward to our first JCAA Awards Exhibition in October. We are seeking diversity, innovation, new and different perspectives of art-making. Although JCAA has an inclusive approach, it reserves the right to make final curatorial decisions. The artists chosen to go through to the JCAA Invitation Art Awards will each receive a $50.00 gift voucher and be asked to create a further two works to be included in the JCAA Members Awards Exhibition.
Please return the Expression of Interest form to the gallery no later than Tuesday 12th of July if you wish to participate.
- Size restriction: 2D/ wall pieces, 70 cm wide x 90 cm deep, Sculpture 50 X 50 cm base, no height restriction.
- Entry fee: $20 per artwork (one entry only per person)
- Drop off of artworks: Friday 1stAugust 10am-2pm, Joondalup Art Gallery, 4/48 Central Walk.
- Install: Monday 4th / Tuesday 5th August.
- Official Opening: 7pm, Wednesday 13th of August All Welcome.
- Opening times: Tuesday – Friday 10 am – 2 pm, Fridays 6 – 9, Saturdays 10 – 2 pm and 6 – 9 pm.
- Enquiries: 08 9300 3088 or firstname.lastname@example.org