Official Opening: Friday 6 Dec at 7pm by the Troy Pickard, mayor of Joondalup.
Don’t know what to buy for Christmas? This exhibition is for you. Come and choose from paintings, sculptures, cards, hand-printed paper, small gifts, original prints, ceramics, glass, mobiles etc. All original, creative and of high standard of production and finish. Nothing over $250. Get in early before they get snapped up.
JCAA Members are invited to participate in this years Christmas Art Market.
Bookings open on TUESDAY 15TH OCTOBER (not before please). You can download the entry form (PDF file) by clicking on the link below:
*Note: If using Microsoft Internet Explorer right click on this link and select “Save target as…” to download the document.
The “Twilight Markets” will be back in Central Walk this year. We are expecting much more traffic through the gallery particularly whilst the markets are on. We will be doing more extensive promotions this year through website, emails, face book and the community news. Participating members will also be asked to promote the exhibition to friends, family and interested parties.
As in the past members of the JCAA are invited to lease one meter of space from hanging rail to floor, or a table on which to display their creations.
1) Cost of one meter wall space/table $30.00
2) Spaces allocated on a first come/first paid basis.
3) Exhibits must be original hand crafted paintings/sculptures/artefacts.
4) Two lists of Artworks to be filled in / one for gallery and one for artist to keep.
5) Work must be the original work of the artist.
6) No exhibits over $250.00.
7) Artists to submit ABN number/ statement by supplier.
8) Exhibitors to be available to install their exhibition space 10 am Tuesday 3rd December.
9) Exhibitors to fill in attendance roster to help sit the exhibition.
10) All unsold artworks/ artefacts to be collected after 2 pm Friday 20th December.
Items may include paintings, sculptures, cards, hand printed wrapping paper, small gifts, original prints, ceramics, glass, mobiles etc. All exhibits must be original, creative and to a high standard of production/ finish. Please download the form, print it, fill it in and leave at gallery on or after 15 October.
Bookings open on TUESDAY 15TH OCTOBER. No bookings will be accepted before this, and payment must be made on booking to secure your place.